The Crans Montana Forum offers an alternative way to create, expand and deepen knowledge and business relationships in a unique and friendly atmosphere you will appreciate.
Do not be surprised if after so many years you have not heard of the Crans Montana Forum – or very little. Indeed we do not invite the press and do not want media coverage in order to preserve the freedom and the quality of exchange of ideas that we organize.
Today, the Crans Montana Forum owes its global recognition to its solid and prestigious events and its efficient working model.
- The participation is on personal invitation
- Forums are not publicized
- The number of Participants is limited
- The Forum attentively oversees the coherence of each group per event. No “club of the happy few”. Each Participant is a true Participant!
- The intimate and friendly atmosphere of each Forum, free from any protocol constraint provides every Participant with the best opportunities for creating, expanding and deepening knowledge and business relationships
- The agenda is flexible, allowing freedom of speech and spontaneity
- The business world is well represented by major Groups but also small-to-medium sized enterprises
- Years after years, many Participants do not miss any Forum : this is proof of our effectiveness and of the interest of our gatherings