Towards a more efficient and safer maritime industry in Africa
The Club of African Ports is a very unique and restricted private Circle gathering :
- The key actors of the African Maritime industry in the fields of Transport, Logistics, Port Management and Security
- and their financial, technical and commercial counterparts from all over the World !
The Club of African Ports is proud to enjoy a strong Partnership with the main African Organizations for Maritime Transport and their correspondents at the international level, including NATO for Security issues.
In a traditional Crans Montana Forum's atmosphere, the Club of African Ports offers its members :
- Exceptional networking opportunities within African circles as well as with the key actors of the World maritime industry
- Non limited opportunities allowing the improvement of their network
- Organization of meetings and discussions allowing the transfer of knowledge and the sharing of experience especially in technical matters
Thanks to the Club of African Ports, the most crucial issues of Maritime Transport in Africa remain at the top of the Crans Montana Forum's Agenda including Maritime security, infrastructure modernisation & capacity-building, improvement of competitiveness, presentation of investment opportunities and best practice sharing.
Information at firstname.lastname@example.org