On the occasion of the forthcoming Crans Montana Forum on Africa and South-South Cooperation, a Special Programme of the New Leaders for Tomorrow will be held in March 2017 in Dakhla (Morocco).
Among the topics to be addressed :
- Education is the key to Development and Social progress
- The priority : integrating Young people in national Economies and political decision processes
- The responsibility of the Private Sector in the economic & social Integration of Youth and the fight against unemployment
- The Digital Revolution impact on the labour market and the reduction of inequalities
- The role of Governments in creating a supportive environment more favourable to Entrepreneurship and Youth Empowerment
Moreover, the Call for Candidacies for the Class 2017 has officially started ! Curriculum Vitae, Letters of recommendation and cover letters can be sent [email protected]
The first Members of the New Leaders’ Class 2017 will be officially appointed during an Official Ceremony in Dakhla.
Follow us :