The Crans Montana Forum has chosen Barcelona (Spain), one of the key Mediterranean’s centers, to organize its 28th Annual Session, on July 5 to 8, 2017.
It is a unique opportunity to foster global Cooperation between the new priority markets, CHINA, CENTRAL ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA and the MEDITERRANEAN and discover the future of our international Economic environment as well as these new Business and Investment opportunities !
Three International Conferences will take place in this framework to address key topics :
- The Silk Road and its huge Economic potential for Mediterranean, Africa, the Middle East
- Ways to securing Peace in the Mediterranean & among Nations – Focus on the Sport Governance and the preservation of our societies’ basic values
- Strengthening Women’s Influence in the necessary change of their Societies
The global Program will be organised around specialised sessions among them :
- Energy Security and Environmental concerns
- Water Governance : Climate change adaptation & Water Demand Management
- Transport Infrastructure and Networks
- Maritime Industry, Port Management and Environment Protection
- Shaping the common future of Europe and Africa
- Addressing the challenge of the current Migration Process