On the occasion of the 28th Annual Session of Crans Montana Forum in Barcelona (Spain), on July 6th, a Special Programme of the African Women’s Forum will be dedicated to strengthening Women’s influence in the necessary change of their societies.
Among the topics to be addressed :
- Gender Equality means also International Visibility for Women
- Women Leaders’ new role in Africa require Worldwide Connections
- How to open widely African Women’s "windows" on to the World?
- Permanent links between African Women and their Diaspora abroad is a necessity
- AWF will connect African Women with their Mediterranean and Silk Road’s counterparts
- Improving links with Women’s NGOs