A Club of Ports’ Special Programme was held in the framework of the Crans Montana Forum on Africa and South-South Cooperation, which took place in Dakhla (Morocco) from March 16 to 21, 2017.
Among the topics addressed :
- The Maritime space is the main driver for Economic development and Progress in Africa and the SIDS
- National Economic Development requires everywhere an interconnection and an optimization of internal secure Corridors
- The challenge for African Countries to fight against Maritime Piracy : focus on the Gulf of Guinea
- Emerging Economies suffer : the terms of Maritime Economy are too much fluctuant and unpredictable
- How to conciliate National priorities and needs of the countries with the requirements of the world major ship-owners ?
- The role of Africa and the SIDS in the structural change of the Maritime Industry