Special Program dedicated to MIGRATION FLOWS MANAGEMENT : a priority of the African and International AgendaFebruary 14, 2018
On the occasion of the Crans Montana Forum on Africa & South-South Cooperation, to take place in Dakhla (Morocco), from March 15 to 20, 2018, a Special Programme will be dedicated to the Migration flows Management : a priority of the African and International Agenda.
This Programme will be organized in close cooperation with the Institut Royal des Etudes Stratégiques (IRES).
Africa is currently experiencing an important evolution in terms of internal Migration. It is therefore more than ever necessary to coordinate innovative actions at the continental level, notably regarding development policies, employment and human rights to implement a true African approach.
Among the topics to be addressed :
- Africa is experiencing an important Development of internal Migration : what are the strategies to be implemented by African Countries at the Continental level for intra-african Migration management?
- Ensuring a regional coordination for a better Migration flows management
- The challenge of Migration requires an innovative approach in terms of Development Policies, Employment and Human Rights
- Migration in Africa has to become a choice and not a necessity
- Implementing concrete actions in favor of Youth to promote self-fulfillment and reduce “Brain Drain”
- Fostering a new Euro-African Partnership : Opportunities and Responsibilities
- Developing a joint African vision and implementing a shared Governance on mobility issues