A Special Program dedicated to the New Challenge of Migration took place in the framework of the Crans Montana Forum on Central to Far-Eastern Europe in Vienna (Austria), June 29 to July 1, 2016.
Among the topics addressed :
- The influx of Refugees and Economic migrants in South-Eastern Europe
- Are other Regions subject to changes due to the new forms of Migrations?
- Safety and Security are impacted mainly by the needs of these migrants
- Is a potentially positive impact exist in case of a successful integration ?
- Towards a new approach of the Public Social Responsibility
Follow the Crans Montana Forum :