the framework of the fifth edition of the Crans Montana Forum in Dakhla
(Morocco), a special Programme, jointly organized with the New Leaders
for Tomorrow and the African
Women’s Forum, will open an in-depth debate on Youth
Entrepreneurship & Women’s Leadership in Africa.
the topics to be addressed :
- The African economy is mainly based on Women, who play a crucial role in the emergence and Development of the African continent.
- Nearly 25% of African Women are entrepreneurs. They have become the world champions of business creation.
- In a context of Globalization, the emergence of a true modern African Women leadership, both in the private and public sectors, is a major necessity.
- The time has come for the feminization of the economy and politics !
- Supporting young Women entrepreneurs to become significant economic players on the Continent.
- Fostering Women's and Young Entrepreneurs' access to finance in Africa : strengthening the role of International and Regional Organizations.