In the framework of the Crans Montana Forum
to be held in Geneva (Switzerland)
from November 16 to 19, 2022
, a Special programme will be devoted to Global Security.
Among the topics addressed :
- Recent political events in Africa and the Sahel have objective causes that the world must take into consideration
- The Sahel is also suffering the impact of an unfavorable economic situation, climate change, the scarcity of resources, hunger and the pandemic.
- The improvement of global governance within a framework of national sovereignty and the consolidation of the role of the "State" are strategic priorities
- How to respond to the demographic boom and unemployment to stop the radicalization of young people?
- Evaluation of African and non-African Regional Initiatives